Sunday, September 14, 2008

These boots were made for walkin'

I can count the number of times I've been out on my own in the last 10 months on one hand. I am not complaining by any means, I love to spend my time with Lily and Jesse so it's not a hardship. However I have been feeling a little tied down in the last week or so and so I ventured out solo today to a movie.
Of course, in the 3 hours that I was gone the momentous occasion we've been waiting for for weeks happened.
Like Christopher, she's a walkin'!!! Although I'm sure we're still a ways off before it becomes steady and confident, which is just fine with me. The longer we go without having to worry about what kind of trouble she can get into by walking the better.
Anyhoo, Jesse just happened to be video taping her right at the moment so at least I was able to see it for my very own eyes.
We're just so proud, little Lily Pearl making strides in this world, literally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!
Jesse you walked and then quit for awhile! She walked many more steps than you did the first time!!! You are so lucky to have that on film, including the s--t stuff